At API, we respect the right to privacy of every User of the www.api.org.pl website. On this page, you will find information about our position on the collection, processing, and using information about the Users of our website.
Processing of personal data (GDPR)
All information obtained through this contact form is provided voluntarily by the person filling it in.
The provided information is confidential, provided that its non-disclosure does not violate the generally applicable provisions of the law of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of relevant international organizations of which Poland is a member and whose legal provisions are ratified under Polish regulations in this area. The data obtained through the form is used only to make a return contact.
Under Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) dated on April 27, 2016, and effective from May 25, 2018, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (called RODO / GDPR), I inform you that the Personal Data Administrator is Agencja Promocji Inwestycji Sp. z o.o. with headoffice in Warsaw, ul. Leona Berensona 32F, 03-287 Warsaw (hereinafter API). Information related to the processing of your personal data is provided on the basis of an inquiry sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com or via traditional mail to the address of the company's registered office. Personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which you grant by using the website www.api.org.pl or voluntarily transferring it via e-mail or traditional mail. Your data will be processed in a strictly defined, minimum scope, necessary to achieve the goal, which is the implementation of the case in which you contact us. At each stage of processing your data by API, you have the right to:
- access your data, including obtaining information on the scope of data processed by the Company and obtaining a copy thereof,
- modify and correct your data, including limiting the scope of their processing, unless there are other legal contraindications to limiting the scope of processing,
- complete deletion of your data ("the right to be forgotten"), if there are no other legal contraindications,
- not to be subject to automatic decisions based on profiling,
- objecting - to improperly processed personal data (including the withdrawal of consent) and a complaint - to the supervisory body in matters of personal data protection,
- transferring data to another Data Administrator, if the data is processed in connection with the consent granted or the concluded contract.
Your personal data will be transferred only in special situations, only to entities that will have to be a party/participant in private or public proceedings/actions aimed at the implementation of a case in relation to which you are asking us and in a situation when such an obligation will be imposed on us under the law.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, and after that - for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
The website does not collect any information automatically, except for those contained in cookies. Information on how you use this website is received by the API and Google, the provider of the analytical tools.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website User's end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the operator of the website www.api.org.pl with its registered office at ul. Berensona 32F, 03-287 Warsaw.
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which he does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage.
- "Session" files are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser),
- "Permanent" files are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the website User's end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the website operator.
Google's analytical tools are used to improve the technical quality of the pages on the website and to analyze the traffic on this website. If the User does not want his personal data to be processed in the future in Google systems, he may use the tool that blocks the collection of analytical data by Google.
More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.